Friday, November 23, 2012

Youtube 'saturday 24th' of November 2012

A big one this week, and a day early. Even had to cut on my selections...

Mike Peralta - I want to be sad
Someone messaged me on youtube, please listen...instead of deleting it as spam I listened,
and I'm glad I did


Gabriella Aplin - Home
Check out more of Gabrielle!!


GriZ - Too young for tragedy
Sounds like Parov Stelar meets Infected Mushroom


Andy Burrows - Hometown
Estranging video


RenĂ©e - Little soldier 
...the world needs more of this!


The heavy - Short change hero
Would fit on a soundtrack


Nico Stojan - After the hours (Lake people remix) 
I could listen to this on repeat


Bob Seger - Night moves (Nico Push bootleg remix)
You know 'Pogo'? This feels similar in the way of mixing.


Alex Q - Jule
Relax


Wild belle - Keep you
While you're relaxing, continue with this reggae vibe with a strangely cooll video

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home