Saturday, April 16, 2005

Damnit!!!

So I've finally pinned and glued my Flying Tyrant. It looks stunning. It's the biggest model I've got, it's enormous compared to a marine, it dwarfs almost all of my other models.
So why make such a fuss with the title....

BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FIT IN OUR CABINET!!!!
I've had to use bubble plastic to raise one glas shelf a bit so it would fit.

I didn't want to admit it at first, but Erwin is probably right, in the long run only the coolest models will be shown in our cabinet. So I think a lot of my gaunts will be put in some kind of box so that the rest can be shown in our cabinet.
All my TMC's (tyranid monstrous creatures) will still be there, most of my medium beasties too.
But Only the best gaunts, that will safe me some space for when I finish the 4th ed Carnifex (haven't seen the model yet, except for a sillhouette which shows it's BIG!!!)

I hope I won't need to put too many biomorphs on it to get it back to normal stats, but I'll wait till I get the 4th ed biomorphs (big ones for TMC's).
Argh...now I'll have to explain to Erwin why all of his models are standing randomly next to eachother. One simple reason: I'm to LAZY!!! to put them back in the positions where they were.

Hope to get hold of a good digicam in the next coming days. Argh, the pain of not having one myself.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh have you tipped over his termies yet? ;-P

man i really start to hate GW even more, my termies still haven't arrived yet, guess i'd have to wait another 9 months for them eh <_<

-Rico

16 April 2005 at 17:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I almost forgot...Now I certainly will! {mwuahhahaha}
They still haven't arrived :S GW really hates you don't they.

- Arjan -

P.S. I'm to lazy to log in and off, so I'll just do it by 'other'.

16 April 2005 at 19:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah man, they really hate me..
aw well one thing to do about that

time to forfill my destiny :) goodbye specific person at GW

17 April 2005 at 12:18  
Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

YES!! ABOUT TIME YOU KILL PETE HAINES!!

MWAHWHHAHAHAHHA!! DEATH TO THE MUTHA F*CKAH!! MWHAHAHAHAAAA

In other news... Damn.. That Winged Tyrant must be HUGE. Just get like a tool box thing with slidable sections, put all your basic gaunts in there and voila. Failing that, KILL THE MARINES ^_^

However, great news to see the Pin Vice and Co arrived, allowing you to stop up completion of the Tyrant :)

17 April 2005 at 17:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home