Sunday, August 22, 2010

Youtube 'saturday': Ou est le swimming pool - Dance the way I feel

Saturday morning the news broke that the singer of Ou est le swimming pool committed suicide. I only knew this song but seeing their performance on Pukkelpop (Belgium) (before the tragic stagedive one of the bandmembers took which injured a girl in the crowd) it pains me that it will never be performed like this again. It has a typical festival sound and makes me regret not getting tickets for any festival this summer.



*the stagedive probably had nothing to do with the suicide btw.
I could've posted the vid of the performance on Pukkelpop, but I purposefully didn't because I'm posting it here because of the music first.

2 Comments:

Blogger DEZMOND said...

I'm sad that I'm first hearing about this band in such horrible situation.

26 August 2010 at 14:29  
Blogger Arjan said...

it's sad indeed :(
I'm going to check out the rest of their music that was set for release.

27 August 2010 at 11:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home