Saturday, December 01, 2012

Youtube saturday 1st of December 2012


Neil Finn - Song of the lonely mountain
Looking forward to the movie, not to the fact it's split up into 2 more years of waiting! Epic track.


Kiss the anus of a black cat - The shadows are you
...yes, I raised my eyebrows too.


Pomplamoose - Do not push
A really good mash-up of 'Call me maybe' and 'Somebody that I used to know'.


A2H ft Driver - Par amour
My French isn't nearly as good as I'd like it to be, but there's something about French hiphop that makes it sound dangerous in a good way. And the French language flows well.


A fine frenzy - Now is the start
It would've featured in last week's post, but there were just too many tracks.


Jamie N Commons - The preacher
Judge him by his voice and you'd think you were hearing a 70+ year old hoarse voice (a góód voice).


Jupiter Jones - Still
Another German song which needs sharing.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Confusion said...

Woah! I love that Marina and the diamonds video, and that Call me maybe/Somebody that I used to know mashup by Pomplamoose is fantastic! <3

11 December 2012 at 06:14  
Blogger Arjan said...

Good to hear somebody is enjoying some of my selections :-)

11 December 2012 at 10:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home