Sunday, March 16, 2008

Noorderspel (Northerngame) 2008

Like every year there was a Noorderspel event this year. I organised the warhammer 40k tournament again. With 14 contestants it was a great succes!
Like in most tournaments the variation (9 marine based armies, 2 Guard, 1 witchhunter, 1 necron and a tyranid) wasn't that big, but it was fun nonetheless.

grouppic
Grouppic of the contestants, me (beardguy on the left kneeling) and 2 kids of one of the contestants who don't look all to happy being in the same pic as the rest of us ;) And my brother's face can be seen between the 'massive' muscled arm of Albert.


BT
Black Templars

Assaultsq
Erwin's assault sq

Nids&Necrons
Nids vs Necrons

unit
A very awesome Chaos unit by Errol

terrain
A beautiful piece of terrain used in the fantasy tourny

Photobucket
My tyrant finally had some action when I played a game of tyranids vs tyranids.


Other games that were played:


- Freaking new guy A Vietnam campagne game:
Photobucket

- Flames of war (
These planes are Finnish
Photobucket

- Mechwarrior
Photobucket

- Warmachine/Hordes
Photobucket


- Warhammer Fantasy
Photobucket

All photo's on: My photobucket

13 Comments:

Blogger Deepak Gopi said...

I wish I could play this game and participate in the tournament.

17 March 2008 at 12:21  
Blogger Arjan said...

I don't know if there are any games workshops in India or any stockists.
I díd find this wargamers site: http://www.indiawargamers.com/

but they don't seem to play warhammer 40k

17 March 2008 at 15:29  
Blogger Arjan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

18 March 2008 at 10:47  
Blogger Maarten said...

Hello. Ik like your blog because it is cool! Whatch mine too! P3nis! V1agra;];!

Ok, that was stupid. Look at al those Beens! :|

19 March 2008 at 11:12  
Blogger Arjan said...

omg..it's the Jalink.
Now keep all your 'enlargomatics' to yourself ;)

20 March 2008 at 17:22  
Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Nice to see pics from yet another Noorderspel!

Getting pretty diverse now, heck it was sad when i could recognise the army in the Warmachine pic heh.

Looking good!




-eTAS

21 March 2008 at 09:21  
Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

ooh new facial hair!

i like how passionate you are towards your hobby.

22 March 2008 at 14:37  
Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Not sure if I'm used to your beardy look yet, but it definitely doesn't look bad which is good!

And i did a pic update! So much for your almighty RSS :P



-eTAS

23 March 2008 at 08:08  
Blogger Arjan said...

my mighty RSS works fine..most of the time. That is..on my own pc in Groningen. Being in Veendam at my parents place..on my dad's pc, didn't rss blogs yet ;)

But the comment subscriber 'somehow ;)' told me that you updated haha.

@ the beard..I've had it since last july, might get rid of it in a month or so, but I liked it enough to keep it this long :)

23 March 2008 at 10:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see a picture of you:)

27 March 2008 at 22:05  
Blogger Arjan said...

Thought it was time for an 'updated' face to my blog :)

27 March 2008 at 23:23  
Blogger Johnny said...

Are all those hand painted by the gamers? That is soo cool. Looks like it would be fun to take part in.

2 April 2008 at 15:31  
Blogger Arjan said...

Hand painted ánd constructed (like model airplanes).

3 April 2008 at 12:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home