Thursday, May 06, 2010

Barry? I'm not sure if Lee knew this..

It's been 2 weeks since my strange participation in the midmopodcast. It took a while before I listened to the endproduct (which is awesome btw), because I was away on holidays and had some problems with my pc so that's why I postponed this post till now.

It reminded me again that somehow Lee & Dan were unable to pronounce my name correctly. I know Dutch isn't the easiest language to learn and apparently that's an excuse to just rename me. So Lee decided that 'Barry' would be a good replacement name. Don't ask me how he came up with that, but they stuck with it.

Only a day and a half later my housemate (the guy who put the right plug from my headset in so I was able to do the podcast) came acros this:

Barry the giant sea worm

I double dare you to click that and read up on what a Barry is. I'm not sure if Lee and or Dan knew about this. Watch it, I bite :P

*..Lee came up with it..so I edited the entire post..

4 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

If you listen to the podcast again i think you'll find it was Lee who suggested Barry - I just ran with it.

But it suits you, especially since I saw that worm

6 May 2010 at 12:45  
Blogger Arjan said...

lol..now I need to edit the post name..

6 May 2010 at 13:16  
Blogger Lee said...

I stand by my naming conventions. Barry is good honest name.

6 May 2010 at 13:44  
Blogger Arjan said...

an honest name. Hmm that makes me think about if I even should ask if Arjan or any other name ísn't an honest name
As ex-con Brits Australian's should know ;)

6 May 2010 at 14:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home