Saturday, March 20, 2010

Youtube saturday: Fun loving criminals - Scooby snacks

I was wondering which video I would be featuring today, but as I'm going to see the Fun Loving Criminals tomorrow, what could be more appriopriate than posting this one:



The music quality isn't great alas, but others with better music quality were blocked for embedding.

Also check out "Smoke'em" and "King of New York".

Over at QYDJ, Lee was talking about how he was not actively checking out new music, I've got just the thing for him (and everybody else of course!).
Have a look over at 22 Tracks.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

That's a really cool website thanks for the link - I'll be spending some time in there :)

25 March 2010 at 14:39  
Blogger Arjan said...

I visit it at least once a week.
It's easy to listen to genres you won't normally listen to.

29 March 2010 at 23:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home