Saturday, March 13, 2010

Youtube saturday: Okgo m- This too shall pass

Lee over at Qydjob came with the idea of a music video saturday. I like the idea because 1) I love music 2) it is easy to post a vid with some small commentary so I start blogging again.

Just a small note, this is the first post of mine in this series so I cheat a bit by posting 2 video's for the same song because they're both awesome.

Unfortunately they've decided to block embedding for 1 of the video's..so you'll have to click it.

Let it go this too shall pass (ghilly suit version - you'll know what I mean when you see it)

Rube Goldberg machine version:


I like the music and I like how they really put some time and effort in BOTH videoclips!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

It's like the ultimate mousetrap game!!!

14 March 2010 at 10:48  
Blogger Arkonbey said...

Looks like OKGO will be known as the One Long Take Video Band.

I'm sort of embarrassed that I like OKGO a lot. Sort of busts my Indie cred...

15 March 2010 at 18:13  
Blogger Arjan said...

@ Lee, but did you see the other vid too?

@ Arkonbey, you'll get over it :P
I've had the same thing with some other genres.

16 March 2010 at 11:16  
Blogger Semaj said...

Loved it, Never seen this before.

30 April 2010 at 23:39  
Blogger Arjan said...

@ Semaj, good to hear. Did you watch both vids? Because they're both worth watching.

2 May 2010 at 15:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home