Thursday, September 09, 2010

A decent update!

The Hadrians Walk update has to wait a bit longer, but if this isn't a good update for this blog then I don't know what is.

The thing is, I've been filling up my time with lots of stuff. Watching Avatar the last airbender after the Gomiso spam of Dan and Lee convinced me to start watching it. I've been to The Hague to visit a friend and trying to take a snapshot of one of our future governmental leaders (well..when they finally finish squabling), I'll show those pics in a later post.

More importantly I've been busy on quite a big warhammer 40k project. Next to painting 2 more gargoyles in a fraction of the time I took earlier, I've been busy painting and building a Trygon. I know, the name says nothing. Therefor I present:
The tail:
Trygontailend2

Trygontailend1

Torso with 2 heads:
Trygon magnetized

1 of the heads (Mawloc for those in know)
Mawloc hoofd
Torso with Trygon head:
Trygon Tortoise

While typing up this post I've glued tail and torso which makes it stand almost 6" high, dwarfing practically everything else in my army. I hope to have the entire módel finished by the end of next week. The base is a project in itself, I'll try and get the plans for those around, they should be really worthwile.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Yes but more importantly what have you thought of Avatar?!?!?

Inquiring minds want to know ;)

11 September 2010 at 06:29  
Blogger Arjan said...

The fact that I saw through the entire 3 seasons in less than 2 weeks should say something :P

A W E S O M E. There's more to say about it..but that would clog up this whole commentsection.

11 September 2010 at 11:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home