Saturday, December 15, 2012

Youtube saturday 15th of December 2012

Walk of the earth - Gang of rhythm
Another song of their own (don't know if it's a cover..but still).


The Killers ft Ryan Pardey - I feel it in my bones
I'm not the biggest Killers fan, but I like this one.


Angus and Julia Stone - All of me (Oliver Rado remix)
Just listen and relax.


Devestating enemy - Into fire
You just know this isn't pop music. From Austria.


Ghoultown - Under the phantom moon
Cowboys vs zombies. Rock with trumpets.


Ian Clement - Little knife
Beautiful.


Yahtzel - L'impatience (Yahtzel remix)
More relax music.


Para one ft Jaw - When the night
I heard the instrumental on 22tracks, but found this official video. Nót safe for work. Just saying...


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home