Saturday, February 23, 2013

Youtube saturday 23rd of February 2013

It's my birthday (29 if you were wondering) today!!!! What better day to post the first single from David Draiman's (from Disturbed) new band Device!

Device - Vilify

The expectations ran sky high before the release.
All I can say is that I love it and will check out a concert if I can.


We are the fallen - Bury me alive
Came across this by coincidence on spotify while looking for something else.
Similar to Evanescence, which I like.


One republic - Feel again
For a happy weekend feeling


Soulwax - Much against everyone's advice
This is back from 1998, I almost forgot this band...which I shouldn't.


FlÀskkvartetten - Innocent
Beautiful.


Alla Pugacheva - Tna Tikhoreskuyu
Pretty old (1975), but I heard it for the first time this week.


Brat 2 - Polkovnik (Colonel)
Rock from Russia :)


Fiona Apple - Sleep to dream
I think I've heard music by her before. This one's from 1996.



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home