Saturday, March 02, 2013

Youtube saturday 2nd of March 2013

Also, you can check most of the tracks (if I can find them) on my Youtube Saturday spotify list

Andrew Huang - Rock paper scissors
Even the synth sound is made with paper apparently.
Check out his channel for more videos with strange 'instruments' (1000 pants for instance).


Stornoway - Knock me on the head
A song with strange twists


Jake Bugg - Seen it all
A cheerful song


Fall out boy - My songs know what you did in the dark (light em up)
Club hit


Mt. Wolf - Cry wolf
I réally love the sound of Mt Wolf.


Nelly Furtado - Bucketlist
I hope there's a radio edit out there without the intro, not that I don't like it..but it breaks it up in a playlist.


Dido ft Kendrick Lamar
The contrast between Dido and Lamar is a bit big at times, but I like the track.


Stone Sour - A rumor of skin
Didn't like the new released single well enough, but this one makes the cut :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home