Saturday, November 29, 2008

Genestealer

I've had this one (and the rest of his/her whatever..sq) for quite some time..but only started painting them a week or 2-3 back. I don't exactly know how much time I put in it, but at this rate, I've got one done every 2 weeks..which is far too slow.

But I think work will be done faster now. Oh and about the little plant on the base..my brother's got the right paint for that atm..so I'll finish that later.

Stealer1 fullfrontal

Stealer1 front

Stealer1 right

Stealer1 left

Stealer1 back

*40K jargon*: I've equiped them with carapace just before 5th ed came out, and then they changed the way rending works..which to put it bluntly..SUCKS! I played one game (can you say proxy) with them and found that it's cheaper and better to get them talons so I was happy that I wasn't finished modelling on them by far. So people just have to see past the carapace now most of the time.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

En als ik nou eens expres Pieter zijn gen-stelers vergeet... werk je dan sneller? ;-)

1 December 2008 at 16:00  
Blogger Arjan said...

meh. ben hard bezig hoor.
heb ook nog een aantal (4) waar de carapace nog niet op vast zit en waarbij ik dus niet met greenstuff hoef te kloten (wat tijd kost).
Misschien dat ik dr nog wel 1 of 2 afkrijg..maar k verwacht hoogstens bijna af :P

[/.Dutch] (with other brackets..cause: Your HTML cannot be accepted: Tag is not allowed: ...)

1 December 2008 at 17:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home