Thursday, September 29, 2005

It’s a cruel world…

where some people are allowed to work with internet and digital photo’s while they don’t have a FUCKING clue what they are doing. I’m ‘chairman’ of a website committee and as such I try to maintain a website. This means that whenever there is news, I put it online but also when pictures have been made, I also put them online. But …and there is where the problem is….some people don’t know shit about dealing with digital photo’s. And I really mean ‘SHIT’. For instance: I put the photo’s online in a format of 800*600 because otherwise they would take to much webspace. But some people …did I mention they don’t know shit about some things…? try to give me the pictures in a format of 2300*1700!!!!! That’s about 1,3mb’s per photo. And if that isn’t stupid enough…they send them picture by picture by mail. And when I try to download them via hotmail…I can only save them as BMP files. This causes a large bite out of my time to : download each and every picture, save them in bmp…save them in jpg, change the format to a normal size and make thumbnails. Oh …and politely yell at whoever sent them this way. I so try to be nice. This person asked me how to send it…and I said: do it over msn…in a zipfile, this way I get all the pictures at once and I’ll forget about the enormous size of these fuckers and resize them in silence. They could also lend me a usb stick with the pictures on it. But nooo this seems just to darn hard.
Argh…the frustration about a cruel world. Some people should simply be forbidden to do anything on the internet before they properly know the basics.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erwin said...

as the afore mentioned construction workers, some peole should not be allowed to do some stuff at certain, specific, moments.....

I mean, DAMMIT WOMAN YOU SHOUDL HAVE LEARNED TO ZIP SHIT IN MIDDLESCHOOL!
n00bs. i aint even that hard!

29 September 2005 at 15:41  
Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

The solution is simple...




KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!




-TAS

30 September 2005 at 12:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home