Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Back from Bootcamp!

So I survived bootcamp in Germany.
What was bootcamp??? It was about 6 hours of hard training A DAYin Kurokumo (dark cloud) Bushido Gushido or also known as a form of Ninjitsu but that's just far too short a name for it isn't it :D .

I'll write more about it when I get home in Veendam but for now let's say the training was fun, hard, got my muscle bar up (omg games interfering in my thinking) a bit and tired the shit out of me. All of the people in München were great especially Sensei Leffler. Now let's train for Iron Body day or even more fun....Hell week (about 17hrs training a day, for a week where the instructor will try to bring you down).

One more training this week (tonight) and than I have a week of no training except the occasional escrima stick swinging in front of the tv...and oh mr Thompson...heaven forbid that I get influenced by some violent movie and slap someone with my sticks...(they're dangerous ).

Now go into a horse stance, bow & arrow stance or a twist stance for 20 seconds and feel your muscles !

greetings,

Arjan

P.S. what are these stances you ask?
Horse stance: like shown on this : Horse stance

Bow & arrow: like this but then a bit deeper through the knees bow & arrow

Twist stance: twist stance Although normally you just keep your hands on the belt (that is on waist hight).

Now practice and be a good grasshopper!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erwin said...

HEI SENSEI!

10 August 2005 at 14:36  
Blogger Arjan said...

note:

it was 6 hrs a day...and not just 6 hours.

Edited it.

10 August 2005 at 15:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home