Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Back from Bootcamp!

So I survived bootcamp in Germany.
What was bootcamp??? It was about 6 hours of hard training A DAYin Kurokumo (dark cloud) Bushido Gushido or also known as a form of Ninjitsu but that's just far too short a name for it isn't it :D .

I'll write more about it when I get home in Veendam but for now let's say the training was fun, hard, got my muscle bar up (omg games interfering in my thinking) a bit and tired the shit out of me. All of the people in M√ľnchen were great especially Sensei Leffler. Now let's train for Iron Body day or even more fun....Hell week (about 17hrs training a day, for a week where the instructor will try to bring you down).

One more training this week (tonight) and than I have a week of no training except the occasional escrima stick swinging in front of the tv...and oh mr Thompson...heaven forbid that I get influenced by some violent movie and slap someone with my sticks...(they're dangerous ).

Now go into a horse stance, bow & arrow stance or a twist stance for 20 seconds and feel your muscles !

greetings,

Arjan

P.S. what are these stances you ask?
Horse stance: like shown on this : Horse stance

Bow & arrow: like this but then a bit deeper through the knees bow & arrow

Twist stance: twist stance Although normally you just keep your hands on the belt (that is on waist hight).

Now practice and be a good grasshopper!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erwin said...

HEI SENSEI!

10 August 2005 at 14:36  
Blogger Arjan said...

note:

it was 6 hrs a day...and not just 6 hours.

Edited it.

10 August 2005 at 15:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home