Wednesday, October 05, 2005

All nighter's are bad..mmmkeeej

Ok so I got this assignment and it had to be done today at 12 o'clock @ noon.
I started on fryday and worked on it through the weekend but it just didn't go well enough. So I got up yesterdag at 6.30 AM and travelled to Groningen. Arrived at 8.30 and started to work somewhere during the morning. But in the evening I had a meeting to attend to and this meant I couldn't work on it during the evening. I got back at 11.30 pm. I spoke to a friend who was also busy with the assignment and we decided to work the entire night and morning to get this darn thing done. And so we did. By drinking WAAAAAAAAAAAay to much tea I somehow managed to stay awake. And at 11 AM finish the report. Completely exhausted I turned the report in at about 11.45.
I got home, watched a Stargate episode and went to bed..to get out at 3.30 pm because...I had college from 4-6 pm. I toxically induced my state of awareness with some cola and now I'm here..deciding that all nighter's are BAD. BAD!!!! I tells you. So next time, I'll start on it, take enough brakes to keep me concentrated etc.... It will be done before monday evening in the future. It just has too...because that saves me the stress of monday evening (and tuesday morning).
If it's to much of a ramble...remember that I have slept about 2 hours in the last 30 hours.

Ancient Arjan proverb says: USE YOUR AGENDA AND START PLANNING DAMNIT!

*crashes on the couch*

7 Comments:

Blogger Erwin said...

>MWUHAHAH ph34r c0mm3rc1alzzzz<

anywa, nice demonstration of the uses of strong tea and coke. I suggest you create a supply of stuuf like bullet/golden power/redbull (bullet's the cheapest)
it works way better. I just had two hours strait of chemistry. tomorrow's the test. I'm ready I guess. Just need to get the Dutch stuff done for monday, including getting ready for a test about literature *blurg*, a phys-test and English.....

Life's a bitch and then you die!

4 October 2005 at 21:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAMNIT finally the commercial boys have found my blog.

The message was...don't pull all nighters...if it's for school's sake ^^

argh...no not the English literature...hope you know enough of the stuff. I certainly didn't at the time :P

4 October 2005 at 21:41  
Blogger Erwin said...

yeah anyway, I was abit surprised that they didnt give us the mockingbird or the raven dingie from blake....

6 October 2005 at 12:04  
Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Yeah all nighters are evil, especially if they arent involving things you actually wanna do all night either.



-TAS

6 October 2005 at 15:27  
Blogger Erwin said...

*snickers*

anyway mum told me the project wasn't "good enough"........

I'll go get the gun out of the cabinet, just tel me where it liveses
................

6 October 2005 at 16:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll spare their lives..just long enough so I can finish my study...and THEN I'll KILLEMALL!

damnit. I worked so bloody hard..and they said it sucked donkeyballs. Pfft..better start on time for next week.

6 October 2005 at 16:44  
Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Better yet.. Start now :P Then you might get a free weekend!



-TAS

7 October 2005 at 02:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home