Tuesday, April 01, 2008

All talk

I réally finished the thrope last weekend, adding some red ink and a complete varnish layer to protect the paint. Also added basing.

Upcoming projects:
8 genestealers (new ones) with carapace which will accompany the broodlord.
I didn't think that it would be over a year since I finished him and only used him three times or so.

Also on their way: more hormagaunts. I hate the de-moldlining (removing mold lines..they look awful). The normal gaunts in the box can wait.

Oh and I've got a Ravener which should be progressing fast the next time I lay a brush on it. I'll also réally need to get around to ordering magnets for the carnifex so I can finish it. It really deserves a finished paintjob.

Finally Rippers..ugh I can kill an elephant just by drowning it with them..unpainted but still.

I restrained myself from buying a lictor..and bought the more expensive box of earlier mentioned gaunts, how's that for logic.
I'll try and take some shots of the finished Thrope, maybe next fryday.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Well i have a feeling your plans will probably see more daylight than mine, although i have done a bit more work on Asphyxious (he's got the black, his base has color and i've done all the silver metal bits already). Just need to see if i can do golds and then the next step will be colorful washes!!


-eTAS

3 April 2008 at 14:57  
Blogger Arjan said...

well to be fair, you've done more painting the last week then I have..
I bought Chaos Black last thursday..but I can't seem to find it anywhere!!! Damnit.

12 April 2008 at 16:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home