Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fog fog fog

Last year's New Year's eve was so foggy we couldn't see much further than a couple of meters, it was just dangerous to get on the road. A combination of mist and powder made sure you couldn't see the other side of the street let alone any fireworks.

For this year I've bought 1 rocket..not too expensive (around 7€) but I doubt I will see anything of it's effect when I light it just after midnight. I might wait a while before launching it so I at least get to see something.

Oh and it's freeezing cold out here. I might try and take a pic of frost-covered cobwebs, they look awesome.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maarten said...

Hey! Happy New Year! I've made some beautiful (timed) firework pics! How did yours work out?

Greets!

1 January 2009 at 16:13  
Blogger Arjan said...

I didn't take any pics, but the firework was great. Far less foggy than expected. The other 300€ that a friend got for free (he worked for a shop selling fireworks and got the 'leftovers') went up into the sky wonderfully too :)

1 January 2009 at 16:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home