Saturday, July 21, 2012

Youtube saturday 21st of July 2012

Also have a look at previous entry's on my spotify playlist:Youtube saturday

OK Go - White knuckles
Simple, but again, a very cool video and an addictive sound.


Game of thrones - (w)Rap-up
Haven't read the books yet, but this is pretty cool.
No real spoilers if you've been watching the tv series.


Kylesa - Spiral shadow
Progressive rock'ish. It's done after 5.30 btw.


Shonen Knife - Beat on the brat
Wanted to link 'Osaka rock city' but couldn't find it on youtube.
This is a Ramones cover, but they've got plenty stuff of their own. They've been at it for 30 years!


Serj Tankina - Cornucopia
Still known for being System of a down's lead singer, but he's doing a good job on his own too.


Luke Abbott - Modern driveway
Dreamy techno.


The Opposites ft Adje - Blam blam
90s style Gfunk.


No doubt - Settle down
It's been a while for No doubt, but I kinda like it.


The Vaccines - Teenage Icon
Somehow I don't get tired of this 'sound'


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Hu Master said...

Hi! Great site! I'm trying to find an Air Max Cheap to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me Air Max for women back.

Thanks and have a great day!

30 July 2012 at 11:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home