Saturday, June 02, 2012

Youtube Saturday 2nd of June 2012

Crystal Castles and Robert Smith- Not in love 
It's last's years music, but I guess I missed this track of theirs. And a cool home made video.


Florence and the machine - Spectrum
New video, strange video. So..where does that light come from?


The moon and the nightspirit - The secret path
I've said it before, the music posted here is new to mé, so it doesn't have to be (all that) new.
A beautiful song from 2005 by a Hungarian band.


Kanye West and Jay-Z -  No church in the wild 
It feels like I've seen this before...


Keane - Sovereign light café
Great song.


Parov Stelar - All night
Just makes me want to move! Also check the extended version on youtube. What am I saying, check any other track of their new double cd 'The princess' (for example 'Dust in the summer rain' or 'Sally's dance').







Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home