Saturday, June 09, 2012

Youtube Saturday 9th of June 2012

Can't find it on youtube or Google or Ecosia all insist I should be looking for voltage or Bruce Springsteen's wrecking ball. But here's some AC/DC style music for you :)
Voltrage - Wrecking ball

Words of farewell - Ever after
I think it's safe to say this is close to the edge of how loud I like my metal. I'm afraid much of the lyrics and or melody will disappear in a live performance. If this is not your kind of thing..put it on mute and just watch the video :)


Fresku ft Izaline Calister - Cirkels
Storytelling hasn't left rap.


Architects - Devil's island
Some more metal. I guess it's just that kind of a week...


Joe - I got 50.000 subs
Joe goes to conventions and asks juvenile questions (his 'normal' vids) but it's damn funny 90% of the time. This falls definately in the 90% part - btw..don't watch it during breakfast (or dinner)


Rudimental - Feel the love
Horsies!


Train - 50 ways to say you died
Just brilliant


Boy and Bear - Milk and sticks
Nice indierock music.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home