Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I'm gonna get me a flamethrower!

At least it's possible. I searched on Marktplaats.nl But the only thing I found was a small flamethrower for in your car's exhaust. Cool but not what I was looking for.
So I stepped up a bit to E-Bay. And off course they had some.
At least...the means to build one:
How to build one
Cool or what.
And they had : A Technical Manual
Yes that is true people!!!! an original technical manual of a 1952s flamethrower!
Gotta get me this one!

But no it's not over yet:
A couple of sweet gas bottle carrier for a flamethrower: Swiss Flamethrower harnass
And sweet safe gas thingies themselves:
Cool gas bottles for a flamethrower
And what's even better: they've got em in 2!! colors (black and chrome).

They also happened to sell lot's of toys..but I wasn't after toys!

So you ask me..why do you want a flamethrower? Who doesn't!!!
Ok here's the truth: Last monday the police busted a lot of bikers from the Hells Angels and they said on the news that they found among other weapons (rocket launcher, grenades, sub-machine guns, pistols) a FLAMETHROWER.
The first thing that popped up was: SWEET I want one too! The 2nd was: what would they in freakin'hell (yess..it's hot) need a flamethrower for in the Netherlands. C'mon..if you want to kill someone..just shoot em. If you want to blow up a car or something..use the rocket launcher (A FREAKIN ROCKET LAUNCHER). If you want to torch a place: use gasoline and a match/lighter.
Ok this was the end of my search for a flamethrower.


P.S. can anyone tell me what kind of ammo is used for 'airsoft' weapons like those sold on : Planet Airsoft
They sell AK's and also M4 Carbine (Socom's)!

10 Comments:

Blogger Erwin said...

like: dude wtf?
anyway m4 carbine is that a socom design?

damn that factory. I hate the socom handgun in soldat.

one more thing: Aren't you supposed to hate flamers? I mean you're a nid!

19 October 2005 at 16:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAMNIT you got me there!

oh wait..nids with flamers.
Right back atya :P

19 October 2005 at 16:28  
Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Heh, the 'Nid lover, loves flamers :p How ironic!!

Mmmm M4 Carbine.. Gawd I want one of those two!!

Perhaps a combo Carbine/Flamer? Now that would send Me into higher levels of pleasure and ectasy!!



-TAS

20 October 2005 at 22:14  
Blogger Erwin said...

GO POST!

2 November 2005 at 18:30  
Blogger E-bean said...

like.. i'm scared of you guys

6 November 2005 at 21:46  
Blogger Erwin said...

GAH, the almighty bloggods should smite thee as well!

Thou shalt update or fear the mighty smiting.

greetz,
the messenger, prophet of the bloggods

PS: smiting is usually done on wednesdays, thursdays and sundays. No use in locking the doors, expect the ninja monkeys to get in anyway. Be sure to stay at home on one of these days, thank you kindly.

7 November 2005 at 17:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wednesdays won't do..got my own ninja activities. Thursday..don't know yet and Sunday's I'm not at home.
Has to be a thursday.
see ya there

7 November 2005 at 23:24  
Blogger E-bean said...

Let those ninja monkeys go.. I've got self exploding banana's ^^

9 November 2005 at 09:12  
Blogger Erwin said...

fear the .. ehm what was it again?
oh yeah, COCAINE KANGEROOS!

9 November 2005 at 18:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should definitely not fuck with kangeroos on cocaine. They kick the shit out of you..and you don't want that.
Kangeroos with ADD are also extremely dangerous.

21 November 2005 at 15:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home