Monday, August 28, 2006

uuuuuupdate!

I started painting again. I got some more time on my hands this week so I'll try and paint-a-lot.
Busy painting up Beer marines see for the first one made over a year ago:
Beer Marine

I got 4 more standard marines and 2 captains waiting.

Nids: will try and finally get the paintjob on the Broodlord done.
I also have the tyrant Guard halfway.

And next to that I've got a box full of gaunt parts and 8 stealers..but I forgot the white spray can so unless my parents decide to go to Groningen this week they will have to wait 2 weeks before getting primed. And I haven't taken my Zoanthrope and Ravener with me (darn).

Oh and I fixed up 2 hormagaunts (one is still missing a talon) and 2 stealers.
Haven't got a decent cam, but might be able to get hold of one somewhere (Rico has one and I might be able to borrow it after he get's back from Munich)

9 Comments:

Blogger Deepak Gopi said...

I don paint,but I like the smell.
Thanks for the visit

29 August 2006 at 06:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes the smell is also good (although a little bit bad for your health ;) )

30 August 2006 at 13:12  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

I do love updates. I just had to paint something not so hard though: two bouys for crab traps. Woo. Shockingly, I didnt do a great job at it.

31 August 2006 at 01:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK Arjan here you go.Happy reading.Your best move would be to check out the archives and work your way up to present day.There's alot of immature bickering in some areas but it's worth scrolling thru to get to the good stuff.I don't know if it's gonna make much sense if you ain't from Cali though.

http://www.inthehat.blogspot.com/

31 August 2006 at 11:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks. I'll scroll through it after the weekend (got time on my hands by then..NOT..but more then now ;)

Well I'm not from Cali, but I'll find out :D

31 August 2006 at 22:53  
Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

im so bad @ painting... i'll draw and you should paint for me :D

3 September 2006 at 08:14  
Blogger Erwin said...

lol, hey beens what happened to the "always make links open up in a new window" philosofy? HEATHEN!

anyway, even if you have time left today, you won't have the strength to do anything but watch tv eat drink an sleep.

btw any HBO students on camp?

3 September 2006 at 16:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ LLIMU: would be honored :D

@ Erwin: sorry..slip of lazyness.
And true: no energy left.
But who needs tv if you got torrents >.<
1 HBO student. But that was more or less because they FORGOT to send the invitation letters on time. Kinda stupid.

Somehow I can't get a German aprés-ski out of my head.
And 'cotton eye/i Joe' keeps bouncing in my head and 'bot Anna'And more of those songs.

3 September 2006 at 18:12  
Blogger Deepak Gopi said...

Hi Arjan
Happy onam

4 September 2006 at 08:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home