Monday, July 24, 2006

40K update

So there it is: a 40K post.

I don't have my codex at hand so that made it a little bit harder, but I had stuff lying around and some stuff (sickly) I know by heart.

(WS= weapon skill, I= initiative, S= Strength)

HQ:
Flying Tyrant: 196
with: WS, S, Wings (duh), implant attack, warpfield, 2x talons & ripper.

Elite:
Leaping Warriors: 135
with: WS, I, S, carapace, fleshhooks, talons, rending claws

Elite:
Leaping Warriors (same): 135

Troops:
16 Hormagaunts
15 Hormagaunts
9 Genestealers

Fast Attack
Ravener: Rending claws, talons : 40

Fast Attack
Ravener (same) : 40

---> 1000 pts.

I feel like it's a fairly decent list.
The Tyrant: fast, deadly, attention whore with a ripper to fill up a 2 pts gap I had.

Warriors: have proven their thing time and again: synapse, moderately hard to kill, harder to kill in CC.

Hormagaunts: fast, ty up the enemy, can kill.
Stealers: mean bitches. If they don't get shot..they are REALLY nasty.

Raveners: fairly underestimated. They are as fast as hormagaunts. If people don't shoot them down first turn. They will arrive and do their part.
Put them in seperate groups just to piss people off.

So: it has the swarmy aspect: 40 models in the troops.
it has a tank killer in name of the tyrant and otherwise the rending stuff ..lots of rending stuff.

5 Comments:

Blogger Reeholio said...

Hi arjin,

Thanks for visiting A World of Bloggers. I have added your blog int he Netherlands spot.

Regards,

Reeholio

28 July 2006 at 09:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's an A not an I :D

But thanks!
greetings,

Arjan

28 July 2006 at 12:09  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Ok I have finally made a link to this page, thanks for waiting so long.

28 July 2006 at 22:36  
Blogger Erwin said...

I pitty the foes you will face.
Nids be fromage

31 July 2006 at 13:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as long as I got first turn things should look quite shiny. If I DON'T get 1st turn...things will sadden..or the cover must be good enough.

stealers kicked ass.

1 August 2006 at 11:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home