Sunday, September 10, 2006

Venom Cannon Warrior

Warpshadow's people are having some reallife interferences, but I bet the contest will begin somewhere between now and the upcoming month. It's probably going to be a middle weight model (see voting on warpshadow).
To be up to speed I started building/modelling my venom cannon warrior. I don't exactly how bad-ass it will be in gaming terms but it should pack a nice punch: 2shots, 36", S7 ap4.

I wanted something special because contest models need something special. And I'm up for some green stuff practice, especially if I want to learn how to use it REALLY good.

Side one




This is the venom cannon with thingies added to it to give it a Balistic skill 3 idea.







Here you see the extended carapace (shoulders and tail).
This one is very much WIP (work in progress).
Will try to update some more.

7 Comments:

Blogger Erwin said...

hmm, now that I see the pictures I, you could've done with some "knijpers" (dont know the english word).

anyway, the thing look sgood in rl (better than in the pics imho).

12 September 2006 at 18:56  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Now you are on to something I am into! NICE!

12 September 2006 at 23:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm well I just had some blue-tac (white version ;) ) at hand.
And those pointy things couldn't be set with tweezers. Although the gun could have been held in place somewhere :P

In other news: This is the 5th year of me studying, and I've used my agenda more in 4 days than in the past 4 years!!!
aaaaaaargh busy busy busy.

meetings meetings meetins, more meetings, drinks, drinks, meetings, eeeks.

13 September 2006 at 00:39  
Blogger Deepak Gopi said...

Hi
What is the photos I am seeing it for the first time in my life.
Thanks for the list

17 September 2006 at 08:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a gun for a beast in the table top game: warhammer 40 000.

For this game you have to build and paint the models you buy and then (to put it a bit simple) play somekind of advanced chess by building up an army and defeating your opponents army.

18 September 2006 at 11:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damnit..I just thought a barbed strangler might be far better and even 5 points cheaper.

Damnit damnit damnit.

19 September 2006 at 23:27  
Blogger Maarten said...

Yar! The Eternal Death Angel from the Plastic Hell! Sounds cool anyways :P

28 September 2006 at 23:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home