Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Pwned

So we finally had our 'constitutieborrel'.
It's a sort of meeting where you as new board members invite board members from other study societies to congratulate you, greet you and give you a bottle of whine or some other gift.

Best gift of the day: Studiosi Mobilae gave us a very very nice pocket knife. So Ernst if you read this..compliment your board members again in name of Commotie.

We had a great time..drinking and drinking some more and talking to people about boring and less boring and sometimes just plain funny stuff.

But why then Pwned? Well as is tradition with these meetings...another study society stole our guestbook. We didn't have it guarded...why not? Well the idea was..if it's not guarded there's no fun stealing it and people would leave it alone. We've heard plenty of societies claim they would not steal an unguarded book.
Anyhow...the study society of History has 'kidnapped' our book and will send their hostage demands soon. So PWNED!
But I can laugh about it...we'll see what they will ask.

Next to that..I still had to work after the constitution drink....and of course I didn't have the keys to the office with me..so I was lucky to find one of my bosses there. I didn't need to bike for 30 minutes just to get the keys...thank gaaaawd!!!

ugh..T I R E D! And 8.40 it's driving lessons again. And I've got some 'homework to do tomorrow and ...at 0.00 tomorrow there's a party which I need to attend...busy..tired etzzzzzzzzzz

2 Comments:

Blogger Erwin said...

life as boardmember is pwning you

1 November 2006 at 15:12  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

You need to pwn back now. Think up some wild scheme to steal it back, and then take something on top. This way the conflict grows into all out war.

1 November 2006 at 15:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home