Saturday, December 30, 2006

Oliebollen etc

I thought I posted about oliebollen last year..but I guess I didn't.
It was even a year earlier when we made pics of oliebollen and appelflappen to show TAS what we eat on the last day of the year.

but I found this website:

Dutch stuff

This one links to a recipe for oliebollen but there's lots and lots more on this site.

I'll search for 'appelflappen' cause I couldn't find them directly on this site.
For now just a pic: Appelflappen

Gonna eat lots and lots and lots and lots of em!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

dude. that. looks. so. damn. good.

im sold. thanks for the recipe hun !

30 December 2006 at 19:49  
Blogger Arjan said...

and they taste damn good too ;)

31 December 2006 at 10:51  
Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Showin off ye dutch good again eh?


So what exactly is "oliebollen" again? Since im too lazy to hit the web link. And yes find a recipe for Appelflappen, cos ye keep bringing it up each and every year and I actually wanna try it and stuff!


-eTAS

1 January 2007 at 15:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home