Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sunset taken from the Saffierflat 13-04-2008

I used to take lots and lots of these pics with my Samsung E900, but since I got the EOS I take better ones I think.
The only problem is I don't got a réal balcony so I got to lean out of the window ór shoot through my window. And since it really needs a cleaning, you will notice a bunch of spots in at least one pic.

Next time I'll either climb out my window or hope the housemate with the balcony is home. Or keep on leaning.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 Comments:

Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

that's really pretty. :)

21 April 2008 at 12:29  
Blogger Rol said...

Nice pictures.

21 April 2008 at 20:33  
Blogger Arjan said...

@Deb thanks.

@ Rol: thanks for visiting :)

Now I need to find a new topic for the next post..but my mind is a bit occupied at the moment. Tomorrow is going to be 'CLEAN UP THE ROOM BIGTIME'-day. Seeing your faces I got an awful update in mind...searching/getting a new photo of my beardless face and terrify the world with it.

22 April 2008 at 23:53  
Blogger Soulful Jenn said...

"A picture's worth a 1000 words" or however that saying goes.. I can say so much to describe how these pictures have given my soul a better appetite for the future :)

1 June 2008 at 23:48  
Blogger Arjan said...

Good to hear that :)

2 June 2008 at 10:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home