Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Miniatures in Rome

I planned to visit one of the 2 GW shops in a reasonable walking distance from the city center of Rome..but ended up only visiting 2 stockists (stores who sell warhammer etc). One of them (on Cavour) was totally crap, the other one was quite nice for a stockist. Next to that I took some pics of miniatures that stood in cabinets in a stand along the Tiber.
*as always..click to enlarge*
@ The stockist (at Via Parma - near the Vatican)





Some of the miniatures I saw in the 'Tiber'-stand:










And yes that's me in the reflection of course.

6 Comments:

Blogger Deepak Gopi said...

Really cute miniatures :)
thank you.
We dont have ninjitsu here.I have heard that it is really tough to learn.is it so ????

18 July 2008 at 12:19  
Blogger Arjan said...

the basics aren't that difficult (kicks/punches), the thing is that there's sooooo much to learn and perfection is always hard. But I've heard the same thing about tae-kwondo :)

18 July 2008 at 14:10  
Blogger Erwin said...

heh, still nice pics. That camera is awesome!

23 July 2008 at 13:10  
Blogger Deepak Gopi said...

Hi Arjan
Pls participate in a wild guess contest @my blog

24 July 2008 at 12:04  
Blogger Maarten said...

Made of pure tiberium :)

31 July 2008 at 19:43  
Blogger Arjan said...

I think a dive in the Tiber would be asking for instant mutation...

31 July 2008 at 22:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home