Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Bouncing across the world

It was 4 Octobre (I dated the letter)!!! when I send a package towards Debbie and I already heard something went wrong on that end. To keep things simple..the package bounced. Just like a bounced e-mail..it got sent back! So today, 7th of January (a good 3 months! later) the doorbell rang: we've got a package for you.

I wasn't expecting any package, let alone some sweets & a letter I sent 3 months ago.
The eierkoeken were hardened like rock by now.


The liqorice looks a bit moisty but still edible and the foam blocks are still delicious.

*Thanks to myself, for sending myself some delicious sweets haha*
I hope future packages wíll arrive in the place where I actually send them too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Arkonbey said...

mmm. foam blocks.

Weren't you supposed to post some recipes :)

7 January 2009 at 22:11  
Blogger Arjan said...

Ah yes..I will! I think I'll might make a recipe post this weekend. Might even get the pictures of the 'pepernoten' in making..because they're not on my digital cam..but on my dad's.

7 January 2009 at 23:34  
Blogger Maarten said...

You know were I live! Send me some candy too!

9 January 2009 at 16:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home