Sunday, December 11, 2011

Youtube saturday 11 December 2011

A day late..so it's actually sunday the 11th.

Kyari Pamyu Pamyu - つけまつける
22 tracks had this to say about it: "Japanese singer Kyari Pamyu Pamyu is the queen of harajuku, apparently, which means she has the most demented sense of style. Her new song "つけまつける" is all about the joys of fake eyelashes, of which she has her own brand. I wouldn't be surprised if she starts selling salty snacks too. I'll take a packet, thanks."

I'll just stick to wtf!!!


Sepalcure - See me feel me
Relax


Martin Solveig and Dragonette ft. Idoling - Big In Japan
That tune has been overused a bit, but the video is fun.


A bit of a lousy week as far as music goes. Couldn't find this on youtube so if you're falling asleep, check Slaves on dope - All I want for christmas is my two front teeth Christmas metal..

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey......if you don't mind me asking for your help I would really appreciate it....I would like to request your help for my blog header...do you know how to adjust the size of it????

13 December 2011 at 02:44  
Blogger Arjan said...

1st part:
I'll give it a try.
This is might need some back-and-forth posting or emailing (arjanbeens at gmail dot com)
since I don't know what you want to adjust.

Go to the oversight of your posts and go to template. Scroll a bit down and you'll see something like 'Adjust HTML for template' (loosely translated from Dutch..)
Click in the code/text and use your down arrow to look further down. Scrolling didn't work very well on my pc. Go all the way down to (I've written things like / out or this comment will get messed up):

slash star Header

There you'll see things like width:...px

I would advise to click and drag everything that is in the Header section and copy-paste it to a notepad and save that as a backup. If you've done that, you can start messing things up.

The easiest thing is really to just start messing with width (and hight), margins, paddings and borders. See what changes how.

13 December 2011 at 11:13  
Blogger Arjan said...

part 2:

As far as I can see (looking at the code) there are several parts that make up the header. The entire header is from the top left of the screen (just under the blogger bar) to the far right just below 'Franklin P. Jones' but then to the far right.
The size of that is 1007 x 268.

The inner header (basicly where from 2mm outside of the top left border of the image untill the just outside the circle shaped spot and just below 'Jones' = 860 x 268

Within this inner header there is a smaller inner header which is about 2mm less wide on each side, but other then that has the same shape: 828x268

The image itself is 650 (width) by 220 (hight).
You can adjust these sizes and see what happens.

If things are not clear or you have any problems feel free to ask by commenting/mailing.

13 December 2011 at 11:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home