Sunday, January 22, 2012

Broodlord cheering

It's a metal model and there aren't many poses you can put it in without cutting up so much that it might've been easier to just scratch build it. This is the basic pose in which you glue it if you don't cut up ánything.

It's a kind of a roar/cheer pose. I'm working on another version but this one's 90% done. Just some small touch ups on the lower arms. I've used the talon arms from the genestealer frame since I ordered this one from e-bay and it didn't have it's normal set of talons with it.
I'll get some better pics up soon together with the other but this'll have to do for today.




Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Enemy said...

Nicely painted! The gristle and gore in between the ribs is especially good :)

26 January 2012 at 03:26  
Blogger Arjan said...

thanks! I'm going to try a different technique next time, see if that works even better.

26 January 2012 at 10:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home