Saturday, March 17, 2012

Youtube Saturday 17th of March 2012

This week is filled with a bunch of beautiful and or strange video's.

The following two Miike Snow video's should be watched in this order to make ány sense. Supposedly it's about musicians being destroyed by mainstream music or something like that.. ór you could just put your wtf face on and enjoy.
Miike Snow - Paddling out


Miike Snow - The Wave


Miike Snow - Devil's work
This video doesn't really add to the story, but worth listening.


Virtual boy - Memory of a ghost
I'm not a huge fan of autotune, but this...just awesome. Put it on fullscreen!


Chairlift - Met before
What if....  there is also a version where you decide which course of actions is followed. I like the indie sound.


Keep Shelly in Athens - Our own dream
This sounds a bit sad. In realted news mr Tsimpinis  (the director)
has a a whole list of his video's which are probably worth watching.


Pig and Dan - Saturn storm
Who says techno needs to be loud. Play this as easy chill music.


Jesse Ware - Running
RnB meets minimal techno (what do I know..). Give it a chance.


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Enemy said...

Well this has been an awesome Saturday... we found a wonderful surprise hanging from our mailbox when we got home from work, and then when I came to your blog to say thanks, I find video amusements!
I'm there with you on the wtf face. Good, though.
How the hell did he run in vinyl pants. That's my main concern :)

Thank you so very much!

By the way: I have eaten so much liquorice.
Can't wait to bake the poffert!

WOW x 1,000,000

18 March 2012 at 04:41  
Blogger Arjan said...

Thanks like those brighten my day :)

As for the vinyl pants..hmm maybe there's a making of, I'm sure they had to bring some spare pants :P

I post the Youtube Saturday every week, so many cool video's (and music) out there!

18 March 2012 at 10:56  
Blogger Sweet Enemy said...

Always on the lookout for interesting new music, so I'm going to check them out!
Youtube is my new friend, especially comedy stuff as of last night. (Watch a Mitch Hedberg compilation if you get a chance.)

And snacks :)
At this rate, I will have to hide that tastiness away from myself.

19 March 2012 at 04:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home