Saturday, February 04, 2012

Youtube Saturday 4th of February 2012

Don't forget to subscribe to the "Youtube saturday" Spotify playlist. I'm collecting all Youtube saturdaytracks in there if they're on Spotify that is.


White rabbits - Heavy metal
Contrary to what the title would have you believe, this is nót heavy metal. Still good though ;)


White Rabbits - Percussion gun
What can I say, didn't know this band and I like them.


First aid kit - The lion's roar
A great sad voice. Love how it breaks sometimes.


Die Antwoord - I fink u freeky
Another 'freeky' clip from South Africa by Die Antwoord. Prepare for a serious wtf. Funny how as a Dutch
 guy I'm able to understand so much of Afrikaans
.

Mastodon - Spectrelight
This ís heavy metal. If it's too loud for your taste, then at least watch the clip on mute.



Staygold - Backseat (Rimer London remix)
Not true love, but I like it.

Also check out this 'original' mix

Leonard Cohen - Amen
The oldest guy to ever reach #1 in the Dutch hitlists. He's still going strong

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home