Saturday, March 24, 2012

Youtube Saturday 24th of March 2012

Haven't had too much time to listen this week. I'm sure there's tons of more cool music out there this week. 22tracks.com has released their London channel last thursday so that's another 22 selections of 22 tracks :)

Menhir - Passing grades
A cool local band and a cool video, if only for the footage of my hometown.


Phunxz - ContradictieGreat Dutch wordplay - the video is a bit violent btw.



きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ (Kyari) - Candy candy

I can't read Japanse, but got 'Kyari' from one of the comments. I think I liked one of her video's before. 
It's a typical Japanese wtf video. Don't ask me what an onion has to do with candy...


Jehst - Australian
Almost spoken word, jazzy hiphop.

Sido ft K.I.Z. - Der Tanz
Embedding wasn't possible. It's rather old, but new to me.
If you need a simple dance, this should help :P
Sido ft K.I.Z. - Der Tanz


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home