Friday, March 30, 2012

Youtube saturday 31th of March 2012

The death set - They come to get us
A bit of a Beasty boy sound and a crazy video.


Burial & Four tet - Nova
I could listen to this for hours. Also a cool video.


Boys noize - Adonis (Mark E remix)
I can listen to this on whisper volume as well as loud. Strange how you can make crazy sounds into a cool mix.


Jacques Greene ft Koreless - Arrow
Just relax. I like it played not too loud..


Weekend sun - Keep running
Reminds me a bit of Amy Winehouse.


The cactus channel - Budokan
Funky trumpets.


Schoolboy Q ft A$ap rocky- Hands on the wheel
That sample is just awesome. Sounds a bit like Lana del Ray.
School Q kinda messes it up halfway through for me but whatever.


Le le - No
A translated version of 'Neen' .


Obie Trice ft Eminem - RichardGuess what Richard's an aka for...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Teun Blijlevens said...

Wow nice blog. first time for me to see this. listened to the first two, they are awesome. Gonna listen more later. Good busy Arjan ;)
Will start following your blog now :)

31 March 2012 at 01:30  
Blogger Arjan said...

Welcome :)

2 April 2012 at 09:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home