Saturday, April 14, 2012

Youtube Saturday 14th of April 2012

Dillon - Thirteen Thirtyfive (Claire and Sheila Hill bootleg)
I haven't heard the original mix yet, but who cares!


Them crooked vultures - Dead end friends
Why haven't I seen them live yet....


Van She - Idea of happiness
So...ehm..yeah..wtf.


Mayday ft Tech N9ne- Badlands
A nice mix of rap and rock. I wouldn't be surprised if a remix with Justin Timberlake shows up btw.


Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. - We almost lost Detroit
This swings.



Ane Brun - To let myself go
This one's from back in 2005 apparently, but I only heard it yesterday. And it's worth spreading.


Charlotte Gainsbourg - Ana (moonlight matters remix)
Plenty of good pop music around.


Madeon - Icarus
More good pop music.


Jack White - Sixteen saltines
Not sure if I like this track, but you can always just enjoy the strange video.


David Lynch - Crazy clown time
I guess I forgot this one last week, but well seeing as I'm posting some video's for the video's instead of the music this one fits in véry well. And there you were thinking the Van she video was a bit weird.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home