Saturday, April 07, 2012

Youtube saturday 7th of April 2012

Quite an overload this week, but thankfully it's not all that much work to put this together.


Gjallarhorn - Suvetar
Far from new (at least 2006), but new to me and quite beautiful.


Bon Iver - Towers


Daily bread - Loverst
A powerful voice and a strange videoclip.


Minus the tiger - Home is where the heart is
I guess tin foil hats still protects against mindreading aliens...


Shinedown - Adrenaline
This band's really grown on me since I saw them live 2-3 years back.
*btw sounds like Bon Jovi to me*


Miss Pooja - Menu tere jeya
From the 'Desi' genre of 22tracks London. I don't understand a word, but it just sounds good.
Oh and she's easy on the eyes too.


With the punches - Deadweight
Go back to the early 90s and think Greenday.


Gupsy Aujla and Saini Surinder
Punjabi or Desi or something and dance mixed just sounds awesome. Couldn't find a youtube without the irritating 'out now' bs now and then. This music is just waiting for a Katy Perry feature.


Anti-flag - This is the new soundA simple sounding riff, catchy. And it's got 'muppets'.


Ghostpoet - Survive it
The accent reminds me a bit of Faithless' Rolo.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home