Saturday, June 04, 2005

Darn busy

Because I'm quite busy atm with 'exams' at the end of the year...I might have the battleforce, but it'll have to wait untill I have time to get painting with it. The motivation is there, don't get me wrong. But if I start indulging myself in painting nids I won't be able to pass a single test before my Carnifex is up and bashing. And by the way the codex will only be released until next weekend (11th of june) and I will probably have to wait untill half of July!!! for the broodlord. Meh, my army isn't going nowhere..I hope. Just postin'.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mwuhahaha, just remember the Bf is in veendam boy. ooh i got wager....

7 June 2005 at 14:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch it boyo or I'll tell the GW product selling stores in Groningen that you're a thief and they will ban you from their stores ^^.
Next to that...I know where thy house lives ;)

7 June 2005 at 17:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home