Tuesday, July 26, 2005

So ...holidays and everybody's celabratin'

So Erwin is addicted to GTA and has to get up early to deliver newspapers and is busy highlighting some marines and therefore hasn't updated his blog in over a week because he says he has nothing important to report. This ofcourse means he doesn't do anything on the internet except for checking comics and his mail.
So no replies on peoples blogs. The other people are celabrating their holidays and are therefore not posting much. Rico has kinda proclaimed an 'excommunicate' on blogs and next to that he is still (although in a lesser degree) addicted to WoW. Chris....I don't know where he is. Tomorrow I will buy a card and sent it off to the other side of the world just to see if he is still alive....for real.

I myself am busy painting, observing Erwin's addiction, training for Ninjitsu and boosting myself for the oncoming Ninjitsu training in München. I sure hope I survive it intact enough to enjoy the rest of my holidays and might even be able to train on wednesday 10th of august although I think I might skip that one...

In other news: I've almost finished my awesome lictor and as soon as I get hold on a decent digicam again (those from my dad's school have been locked away somewhere he can't find them :( ) I will take pictures and post them.

Oh and Erwin and I will try to get the BfG website up and running again with a brand new lay-out and stufffff.
off to bed now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erwin said...

He finished his lictor by now. He's in Munchen and I'm home alone. Had the first party, t'was good.
I am no more adicted to GTA:SA. I've got a problem with games that when I played nearly all of it and the last mision is FUCKING HARD TO DO I quit cause there ain't no fun in it any more (the rest of the missions were easy)
And I updated mah blog! GO READ IT YOU FAIRY WENCHES!

8 August 2005 at 15:03  
Blogger E-bean said...

oh..my..God...

YOU LAZY ASS! GO FINISH THAT MISSION! PUT SOME WORK IN TO IT! GO GO GO!!

how will he ever succeed in live... ?
:P

9 August 2005 at 12:39  
Blogger Arjan said...

he will certainly not ^^

10 August 2005 at 13:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home