Monday, June 20, 2005

Melllllting I'm mmmmellllting.

Ok so it's DARN HOT.
Over 30 degrees celsius. Sweat running down my face and back. And just now I have to study for an exam. Real nice.
Thankfully this weather brings along less cloths for the women on the street (and in the library) so now and then I get distracted in a good way.

Didn't bring my 40k with me except for my codex which is kinda sweet, but it makes me re-do every list I ever made because carni's just got expensive (that is if you want a very nice fex...and I want it!). They make you pay for it...but 5w, T7 regen, carapace is worth the cost.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GAH! noob! I've been camping with that problem for some time (don;t want a 200 pts char but they can be wicked) and don't even start with chaos players. You need to learn how to compromise boyo.

And yes it is hot...... And in light of that fact I made a soon-to-be legendary remark: "Mikki, don't wear to few clothes, it's hot enough already."
(Mikki being a girl from my school)

20 June 2005 at 19:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...compromise swompromise.

I don't have a wargear limit boyo.
But yeah...expensive models can be killed of to soon in a 1500pt game.
Meh...I'll stick to magnets if ya catch my drift ^^

20 June 2005 at 21:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh and Disclosure is on tonight.

mmmm Demi Moore.

20 June 2005 at 21:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe.. "stick" to magnets...

23 June 2005 at 13:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home