Monday, June 27, 2005

Nids update

Ok here goes.

I've finished some Devourer gaunts, some fleshborer gaunts and I'm trying to finish some leaping warriors. I've finally started adding the necessary biomorphs (darn toxin sacs...who cares about Pete Haines if you can order a killwhore to kill Jess Goodwin)
I've also started gluing my Carnifex together. It's huge and scary. Haven't decided yet what to permanently stick to it, because of this Erwin has accused me of dressing the carni up like girls do with barbies ;) ...what can I say my Carni is just a big mean Ken. What's up in the 'To Buy'? 1 White Dwarf 307, Tyrant Guard, Lictor, Broodlord, Zoanthrope and a lictor. What's up next to build? The carnifex, genestealers and...you guessed it: more gaunts ^_^

oh and Erwin, go make a pic of the GW Rome!!!! And make a pic of a Italian 40K rulebook just for Albert's nostalgic feelings heheheheheh

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that rulebook dingie waas below the belt ^^

And I thought you already bought one lictor.... seen you already had one, you only need one more.

29 June 2005 at 15:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yesss don't I know it hehe.
guess so.
Now where did they sell those 2nd ed Lictor's again?

29 June 2005 at 15:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lictors through time eh ^^

30 June 2005 at 14:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home