Monday, February 26, 2007

Getting stuff done

Although I've not been able to paint as much as I'd like lately, I've actually am getting stuff done!
As you could see in the last post, I finished my Thrope (except for minor touch ups and a varnish layer..) and yesterday I kinda finished by Tyrant Guard. It needs 2 very very small touch ups, a varnish layering..and erm..it needs to be put together ;)

Didn't have the time to put it together yesterday evening..cause I apparently lost my wallet in the bus saturday evening (didn't know it yet till I got a call). I got called last night that a nice man from a local town found it in the bus and told me I could pick it up :) Everything was still there!! Got him a nice bottle of wine and a big thanks! Cause it was the 2nd time I lost my wallet in a bus in quite a short while and got it back!!! (the first time every cent of the 20-25 euro's was still there too!) This time I think there wasn't more than 2 euro's in there, and that was also still there :)

I'll try and update saturday morning after taking new (brighter) pics of the thrope and just pics of the Guard. I'm very happy with it, but there are always things to improve of course.

Next project: A carnifex (still have no good magnets), a bunch of gaunts, stealers, a ravener, some rippers, 3 marines, 3 warriors. Won't be bored I guess :)

5 Comments:

Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

hehe cant wait to see it :)

*hugs*

2 March 2007 at 04:14  
Blogger Arjan said...

reading my post again..project should be projectS..but that was more or less because I intended to write down only one project.

Can't wait to see it finished myself :D
Good to have you back on track :)

2 March 2007 at 10:45  
Blogger Deepak Gopi said...

eagerly awaiting to see it.Nice to know that you got ur wallet back.:):)
@deepak -One day come to India and see the festival :):).Pls dont forget to visit me also
good day & a nice week end :)

3 March 2007 at 07:41  
Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

thanks arjan ! you should visit nyc now ! :D

3 March 2007 at 11:12  
Blogger The Angelus Sanctus said...

Gah, cant believe ye are having so many hassles getting magnets. Man, if you really want me to, i can score you some magnets off Ebay here (i actually got another set not too long ago with even smaller sizes than the ones I am currently using, the smallest ones probably being able to do actual hand interchanges for Space Marines (the actual hand, not the the whole arm).


-eTAS

3 March 2007 at 18:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home