Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lee-Beeds as promised

Lee over at quityourdayjob asked people to link him and in return he would send Lee-beeds.

Of course I was eager for the beeds and it had nothing to do with the fact that far too much of my time goes into reading his comic and movie ramblings..
So I linked him and kept bugging him for the beeds. So he sent them across the globe with the polite request to make a picture of it around the neck of some beautiful woman. So going to Rome, I took the beeds with me and decided that I'd probably find someone crazy enough to wear the beeds for a pic without having to explain the full story or getting slapped in the face because the woman I was trying to get in the lens thought the beeds had a less honorable meaning.

Katrin from Quebec-city, Canada, was so nice to oblige.


Of course I look like crap on this picture but Katrin saves the day. She spoke good English but warned that during the night her English might switch to French..Frenglish I figured. We díd take another picture from a girl with the beeds in her hand (she didn't want to put it around her neck ;) ) but I wouldn't know where the hell this pic is..not even if it was on one of our camera's..
So Laura, if you read this, you're missing fame, sorry.

2 Comments:

Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

aw you both look cute together! she is really pretty *bats eyelashes*

29 July 2008 at 12:44  
Blogger Arjan said...

haha don't I know it.

29 July 2008 at 16:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home