Sunday, August 03, 2008

Blog meme: Age That I Wish To Go Back To.

Debbie tagged me with this meme.

Title: Age That I Wish To Go Back To.

Requirement: Write about the age that you wish to go back to, and why.
Tag Mode: 5 bloggers. ... i'm just gonna tag 4.

1st - You link 5 bloggers you want to tag and link their blogs. make that 4.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc. okay... will do.

The age I want to go back too would probably be 5. I was in the first class of primary school and had no worries. As a very young kid you have no idea about the big bad world outside, you have no work-, income-, great social- or other problems at least that you're aware of. Nowadays you can't watch tv or read a newspaper without thinking about the big bad world outside. You have to struggle with studying, finding and keeping a job, keeping your friends and partner (finding one too) happy, cleaning your house, doing your laundry.

Ugh..life is like a real-life Sims...oh wait..it was the other way around.

People I tag:
R2k, Erwin, Deepak and a Dutch one..Maarten.
Hope at least some will tag along :P
Go check out their blogs!

8 Comments:

Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Ok I am going to post about this one.

3 August 2008 at 21:38  
Blogger Gledwood said...

I would hate to go back to age 5... all that misery and suffering to look forward to: no thanks!

4 August 2008 at 19:04  
Blogger Arjan said...

but when you are 5, you probably wouldn't know what would happen in the future. I think I didn't even think about it too much.

4 August 2008 at 20:42  
Blogger Erwin said...

damn you...

5 August 2008 at 14:25  
Blogger Maarten said...

I'll do mine ASAP. Just gotta think of some nice age :)

6 August 2008 at 11:14  
Blogger Deepak Gopi said...

Hi Arjan
Thank you for tagging me :)
I have made recommendations of few movies to watch.

8 August 2008 at 07:45  
Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

i don't remember what was going on in my life at 5...

um, i really don't. i'm surprised you remembered :|

8 August 2008 at 16:00  
Blogger Arjan said...

I remember as far as having great fun during the school breaks and having no worries.

9 August 2008 at 09:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home