Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pics or it didn't happen..

I know I promised to post a recipe for stuff..and I wíll..but I won't without the pics which haven't arrived yet (which means I have to ask my dad again tomorrow so he'll send them).

So as a nice filler just 2 nice photo's I've shot in December.
Burning sky 27-12-08
From the roof window of my parents'house in Veendam. It looked like something burned in the distance.

Fiets op academieplein
Just a random bike left behind on the square in front of my university, taken around 8.30 am on a saturday morning so I think someone walked home after a long night in town. Almost feels arty ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Arkonbey said...

I really like the bike photo. I can see how the repetition of the circles and the blue-grays attracted your eye.

12 January 2009 at 02:17  
Blogger Arjan said...

I walked by it and thought..hmm that's worth photographing.

15 January 2009 at 17:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home