Saturday, July 18, 2009

Updates are coming

During the week work and social life has just plummeted my internet time for the last week, and that is just Ășnacceptable. I was able to comment here and there but wasn't able to get out a decent post and that at a moment where there's plenty to post.
I hope I will be able to make a couple of posts (set up the drafts and click publish later on) tomorrow.
Upcoming:
- Tv series, an addiction
- Top 10 Dutch specialty movies: characters, got tagged, not sure how positive 'specialty' is, but I'll run with it.
- Movies I've seen lately

That's what pops up at the moment.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

I'm really fascinated what you're going to come up with for the dutch films thing. The only real foreign language films we get here in the UK are generally french.

19 July 2009 at 22:15  
Blogger Arkonbey said...

are you counting 'tv series' as 'real life' ;-)

I'm curious about the Dutch films, too. I'm not a total cinephile and get by with the occasional French (well, Jean-Pierre Jeunet mostly), Japanese (well, Akira Kurasaw mostly) and Chinse (Kung-Fu movies mostly).

though I do keep meaning to catch that Swedish vampire movie!

20 July 2009 at 19:21  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

I just wanted to tell you that R2K has been locked for now so future posts will be found at MicroImages.

24 July 2009 at 18:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home