Wednesday, May 06, 2009

A 'Lee' on my wall

Lee from Quit your day job made a drawing of Wolverine in an elevator and sent it as a present for my birthday last February and I finally got it on my wall. I'm not sure if I réally like the color of the frame, but untill I find a really really awesome replacement this one will stay.

The reason it wasn't on my wall earlier was because the concrete walls here need a really really good drill, which I don't have. However, I found some small cheap concrete hangers in the local DIY shop and this one went into the wall without a problem. *note..my neighbour tried to slam concrete nails into her wall, and they came back flying..just to show how hard these walls are*

The first photo makes the drawing/frame look a bit fat, but that's because I'm afraid I rushed the chopping and resizing of this pic a bit.
quityourdayjob.com.au

quityourdayjob.com.au

4 Comments:

Anonymous Lee said...

That's awesome!

Just happy you like it!

6 May 2009 at 13:57  
Blogger Arkonbey said...

sweetness! Make sure you get it matted with an acid-free mat.

Original artwork, especially original artwork that has traveled thousands of miles, should be treated with care.

6 May 2009 at 14:00  
Blogger Arjan said...

I'm afraid it's just an Ikea frame, but I'll look at it in awe anyway :)

24 May 2009 at 14:23  
Anonymous SK said...

More great artwork by Lee! Nice Wolverine. :)

24 May 2009 at 15:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home