Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Space Hulk is back!

It's still a bit unofficial but it's back nonetheless!
The rules are online on the US GW site: http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40k/gaming/spacehulk/default.htm . When I get around to it I will certainly have a good read on how this works. Rico should have enough terminators to face some genestealers (or atleast that's what I'll let him think).
It will be fun to play in the summer holidays. I'm looking forward to building my Fex with carapace that is. I don't care if it costs a lot, 3+ save is crappy and will make a T7, 5W critter still vulnerable. I think I might make a 2+, T7,5W regen fex with venom canon and talons or crushing claws and some other CC thingies. Oh boy this is gonna cost but it will be terrifying.

Also have a look at pre-3rd Ed models and their background. Especially the first rippers are very funny: http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40k/tyranids/extras/evolution/default.htm

I think I will use some lictors also because they now can deepstrike without scattering further then the edge of a terrain piece and can still assault. So that's that for putting basilisks directly behind cover.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!

oh, what did those iners say? Lictors are getting worse you say? wtf man this new form of ds'ing is way better then that secret setup they had goin on!

So this means my auspex won't save me no more eh :'(

8 June 2005 at 15:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope it won't. And...it has a pheromone trail which let's me re-roll reserve rolss ^^. I think it was one re-roll per turn per lictor or something...but AS I HAVEN'T GOT THE CODEX I don't know exactly...ask Chris :(

10 June 2005 at 08:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES
I found the GW in Rome!
I got a lil' map from the italian gw site, so now I know how to get there too ^^

weeeee!

13 June 2005 at 10:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good post

28 December 2005 at 18:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home