Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Offspring @ Huntenpop

I went to see The Offspring at a small festival somewhere in the middle of ffing nowhere but it was worth the drive!
They did a couple of tracks from their new cd but the majority was old hits and about 90% of Americana *which ísn't a bad thing*.

I haven't checked closely but I wouldn't be surprised if I bounced in view in the vid below. There was a LOT of moshing going on including an enormous circle pit.



Some photo's that a friend of mine took:

The Offspring2

The Offspring1

The Offspring3

The Offspring4
Yes that's me on screen there for those who recognize me :-)
The only bad things about the day were: there was not enough decent food, there was no food or drinks outside the festival *there were a bunch of hungry people waiting outside* and there was very very heavy rain on the way back.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jan from DutchReferee.com said...

Filmpje zelf gemaakt met je mobiel?

2 September 2009 at 11:34  
Blogger Arjan said...

nee, was gewoon een filmpje wat ik dr van op youtube vond. Dit keer zelf niets gefilms ook omdat mn eigen video cam echt slecht is als het donker is.
Maar t geeft wel goed de sfeer weer

*in short: Q - did I make this movie myself? A - nope, my cam sucks. Just found it on youtube, it gives a good impression.

3 September 2009 at 00:11  
Blogger Jan from DutchReferee.com said...

Sorry for questions in Dutch on an English blog ;)

4 September 2009 at 13:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home